MasterSeal 501/502 - A surface applied capillary waterproofing system for concrete and block work
How does MasterSeal 501/502 work?
The MasterSeal 501/502 waterproofing system ensures a total and permanent solution to water leakage, ingress, or seepage in concrete structures or any cementitious substrate. The formation and development of insoluble crystals into water bearing capillaries and interstices effectively blocks the further passage of water.
Where is MasterSeal 501/502 used?
MasterSeal 501/502 can be used to help the retention of water in storage, treatment, and transportation units. Applications include:
- Water tanks and reservoirs
- Building basements and foundations
- Swimming pools and water parks
- Sewage and water treatment plants
- Dams, canals, tunnels and harbours
- Retaining walls and sea defence walls
- Concrete pipes
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 501/502?
MasterSeal 501/502 is a versatile product offering many advantages to the user:
- Provides total and permanent waterproofing properties by becoming an integral part of the structure to which it is applied. Active ingredients will not delaminate, peel off or wear away
- Protects concrete and reinforcement against corrosive waterborne substances
- Crystalline action is reactivated by contact with water providing permanent and continuous protection
- Effective against both positive and negative water pressure
Explore other cementitious waterproofing solutions