MasterSeal 555 - Flexible, polymer cement waterproofing slurry
What is MasterSeal 555?
MasterSeal 555 is a two-component product consisting of Part A (liquid) and Part B (powder) which yields a flexible waterproofing coating with excellent weathering resistance and crack-bridging capabilities.
Where is MasterSeal 555 recommended for?
MasterSeal 555 is recommended as a waterproofing membrane below concrete, mortar, tiles etc. It is also suitable as a waterproofing coating to concrete structures.
Typical applications include:
- Flat and pitched roofs
- Wet areas, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Terraces and balconies
It is also suitable as a waterproofing coating to concrete structures such as:
- Bridge parapets, beams, and pillars
- Reservoirs, sumps, and tanks
- Foundations below and above ground
What makes MasterSeal 555 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 555 meets the needs of customers who want a cementitious waterproofing product with high crack bridging ability.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 555?
- Flexible - Bridges cracks up to 2 mm when subject to normal movements
- Permeable to water vapors - Allows surface to breathe, preventing build-up of vapor pressure
Explore other cementitious waterproofing solutions