MasterSeal 730 UVS - Pre-applied Fully Bonded HDPE Waterproofing Membrane for below grade waterproofing
How does MasterSeal 730 UVS work?
MasterSeal 730 UVS is an HDPE (High Density Poly Ethylene) membrane with unique pressure sensitive adhesive to enable good adhesion with concrete surfaces. Featuring an innovative UV top film, it chemically bonds with the concrete, becoming monolithic to the overlying layer of fresh concrete.
Where is MasterSeal 730 UVS recommended for use?
MasterSeal 730 UVS is intended for use in below grade waterproofing applications such as basements rafts and confining retaining walls with a high water table, and cut and cover structures (e.g. tunnels), allowing the efficient use of confined sections.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 730 UVS?
- Fully adhered to poured concrete - prevents later water migration between the concrete and membrane
- Unaffected by hydrostatic pressure - can be used in high water table areas
- Unaffected by contamination - does not require any special protection during construction; can be easily cleaned with water and high-pressure air
- Simple and easy to install - does not require special tools and welding techniques
- Chemically resistant - can be used in all soil and sub-soil conditions, even if contaminated with salts
- Fully adhered watertight laps - ensures water tightness