MasterSeal 912 - Single component, polymer-based, hydroswelling mastic for construction joints waterproofing
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a one-component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
What is MasterSeal 912 used for?
MasterSeal 912 is suitable for all construction joints, connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls, sealing of bell butt joints, wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes, cable bushing, bonding of MasterSeal swelling waterbars, surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 912?
MasterSeal 912 offers the following benefits:
- Supplied in paste form in cartridges - simple to use
- No performance change in high salt content water (sea water, brackish water) - wide range of applications
- High swelling capacity in contact with water - helps make structures watertight
- Reversible swelling process - long term performance
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids (see chemical resistance table)
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces.
Explore other joint treatment and ancillaries waterproofing solutions