MasterSeal HY 495 - Hybrid ultra-high performance, façade and structural sealant
What is MasterSeal HY 495?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a high-grade, hybrid silane-terminated polyurethane compound, one component moisture curing, low-modulus sealant, and adhesive.
What are MasterSeal HY 495 recommended applications?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a hybrid sealant specially developed for sealing of all types of external or internal facade joints, for example:
- Expansion joints
- Construction joints
- Joints in precast elements
- External walling and cladding joints
- Infill panel joints
- Curtain walling
- Window and door frame sealing
- Bridge and balcony parapets
- Retaining walls
- Reservoirs and water retaining structures
What are the benefits of MasterSeal HY 495?
- Single component – easy to use
- Primer free – faster and easier application
- Odorless – can be used internally
- Fungal growth resistant – hygienic
- UV and weather resistant – Long term durability
Explore other sealants for waterproofing solutions