MasterSeal M 689 - Highly elastic, ultra-fast curing, spray applied polyurea membrane for waterproofing applications
What is MasterSeal M 689?
Where is MasterSeal M689 used?
MasterSeal M 689 is used in a variety of waterproofing applications where a high degree of chemical resistance is required. This includes sewage effluent and secondary containment bunds within the
water, the dirty water, chemical, and
petrochemical industries. MasterSeal M 689 is also applied on roofs and on areas exposed to mechanical loads.
Waterproofing solution for surfaces exposed to mechanical and chemical attack
MasterSeal M 689 is the most efficient solution for the quick waterproofing of surfaces exposed to mechanical and chemical attack. It is applied by means of a suitable two component spray machine. This allows for a quick reaction, ensuring a rapid and safe application of the membrane. MasterSeal M 689 sets in few seconds and is fully hardened and operational only after two hours.
Once hardened, MasterSeal M 689 has high elasticity and crack bridging properties which are important to avoid water leakages in case of moving cracks in substrates.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 689?
- MasterSeal M 689 is to be spray applied and as it is ultra-fast curing, enabling an easy application to form a monolithic waterproofing membrane on simple and complex surfaces with vertical elements or complicated details.
- MasterSeal M 689 can be applied to a wide range of substrates with the appropriate primer.
- MasterSeal M 689 is a continuous membrane with no laps, welds or seams.
- The membrane shows high chemical and mechanical resistance.
- MasterSeal M 689 can be applied in most harsh environments with high durability.