Ucrete IF - Iron aggregate heavy duty polyurethane hybrid floor system
How does Ucrete IF work?
Ucrete IF provides an extremely tough resurfacing for environments subject to extreme impact and abrasion.
Its dense and impervious iron-armoured surface provides protection against severe abrasion making it the ideal floor finish for applications in the waste management, heavy engineering and manufacturing industries and wherever a robust long-lived floor is required.
Ucrete IF is used to protect horizontal surfaces including:
Waste transfer station
Heavy engineering workshops
Heavy process areas
Under mixing heads
Heavy equipment maintenance facilities
Ucrete IF is suitable for use where trafficked by racking with hot steel wheeled racks and bins, for example upon their removal from ovens or autoclaves.
What makes Ucrete IF a unique solution?
Ucrete IF meets the customers needs for a floor with high impact and chemical resistance and is the floor of choice in putrescible waste transfer stations and workshops for earth moving equipment.
How can you benefit from Ucrete IF?
- Fast application - Can be applied onto 5 day old concrete or 3 day old polymer screeds
- Fast cure - Fully serviceable within only 24 hours (subject to temperature)
- Non Tainting - Is solvent free and non-tainting as tested by the Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Malleable treated cast iron aggregate - Higher abrasion and impact resistance than natural aggregates
- High temperature resistance – Cleanable with direct steam contact
- No primer required - Rapid installation in a single application
- Colours - Green, Orange, Green/Brown, Red, Cream, Grey, Light Grey